Friday, November 16, 2007

In response to Take Action

Your blog, Texans We Are, caught my eye the most out of the class. Your article on the day prior to November 6, titled Take Action, is important for everyone to read. I don't think anyone would disagree that the percent of people that vote in Texas is considerably low. So why do people continue to turn there heads away from our gorvernment? I personally also try to get people involved in voting. In fact, I am registered to vote in a precinct in Plano Texas, near Dallas. On November 6, in order to be a part of the 5% statistics, I drove home to my precint striclty to vote and make my voice count and came right back. I believe that the more people who communicate with others on the importance of voting will slowly encourage younger and less educated people to step up and voice their opinions to their state.
http://ajiginthesaw.blogspot.com/

No comments: